The dogs who loves bones is in for a treat with this dinosaur fossil pet tag, and makes the perfect addition to any dog collar tag. Each engraved pet ID tag is personalised with your contact information on the back.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Choose the size and shape of your tag in the 'Size + Shape' menu.
- Choose the contact information you wish to have added to your tag and select it from the 'Contact Information' menu.
- Enter your material choice of either Brass, Copper or Nickel Silver in the 'Materials' text box provided.
- Enter your contact information in the 'Contact Information' text box provided.
- Enter your PETS NAME and FONT choice (from listing photos) in the text box provided.
SHAPES + SIZES
- Circles - 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 35mm
- Hexagons - Small (20mm x 23mm), Medium (25mmx 29mm), Large (30mm x 34mm)
- Diamond -Small (20mm x 20mm), Medium (25mm x 25mm), Large (30mm x 30mm)
- Octagon - 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 35mm
- Brass (Gold Colour)
- Copper (Rose Gold Colour)
- Nickel (Silver Colour)
**Design spacing and layout can change depending on the size of the tag**
Our tags are made from high quality metals, these metals can develop a patina/darken over time. If you prefer the shiny look for your tags, they can be cleaned and polished easily at home. Please visit our 'Info & Guides' page for more info.
All tags come with one stainless steel split ring. The use of a tag clip is recommended over the use of split rings and can be found by clicking here.
Please ensure that your shipping address is CORRECT at the time of order. If your order is placed with an incorrect address please message us ASAP. In some cases your order will ship the same day, so please double check your address at checkout.
As each item is individually made with love there might be slight differences to the one pictured above. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and will only send out tags that make us 100% happy!