This mountain range pet tag is a classic design and one for the adventurous cats and dogs. Each pet ID tag can be engraved with your contact information on the back of the tag.
HOW TO ORDER
- Choose the size of your tag in the 'Size' dropdown menu.
- Choose if you would like your contact information engraved on the back of your tag and select the relevant checkbox.
- Enter your material choice of either Brass, Copper or Nickel Silver in the text box provided.
- Enter your PETS NAME and FONT choice (from listing photos) in the text box provided.
- IF you have selected contact information, please leave up to two phone numbers in the contact information text box. If you do not require contact information, please leave N/A in the text box provided.
SHAPES + SIZES
- Circles - 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 35mm
- Octagon - 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 35mm
- Hexagons - Small (20mm x 23mm), Medium (25mmx 29mm), Large (30mm x 34mm)
- Diamond -Small (20mm x 20mm), Medium (25mm x 25mm), Large (30mm x 30mm)
- Bones - Small (32mm x 19mm), Medium (40mm x 23mm), Large (48mm x 28mm)
- Brass (Gold Colour)
- Copper (Rose Gold Colour)
- Nickel (Silver Colour)
Our tags are made from high quality metals; these metals can develop a patina/darken over time. If you prefer the shiny look for your tags, they can be cleaned and polished easily at home. Please visit our 'Info & Guides' page for more info.
All tags come with one stainless steel split ring. The use of a tag clip is recommended over the use of split rings and can be found by clicking here.
Please ensure that your shipping address is CORRECT at the time of order. If your order is placed with an incorrect address please message us ASAP. In some cases your order will ship the same day, so please double check your address at checkout.
As each item is individually made with love there might be slight differences to the one pictured above. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and will only send out tags that make us 100% happy!